An Overpacker’s Method for a Stress-Free Holiday

November 05, 2018

The Chriselle Factor

If you’re the 1% of the human population that is actually hyper-organized, always on time, never stressed and actually enjoys packing… well, this story is not for you. For the rest of us 99%, we can all agree that we’re guilty of over overpacking and overstressing (even if it’s just for the weekend) over and over… and over again more often than we like. So, this holiday, the team and I decided to do a travel story on how the usual overpacker can stay actually sane and stress-free this holiday season whether it be for a weekend fête or a long holiday getaway. PIN IT